Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Project Charter Assignment 2

Assignment 2 Title: Digital Wallpaper

Project Start Date: 9 December 2008
Project Finish Date: 23 December 2008

Project Manager : Nurul Farhana binti Musa

Website : http://mcg1014-1051109871.blogspot.com/

Project Objective:
We have been assigned to create a digital image as a wallpaper. The wallpaper's theme is Faculty of Management (FOM) Open Day dated March 21st, 2009.The digital wallpaper must show the characteristics or features of FOM to advertise and promote the faculty. The size of the wallpaper will be A4.

Approach:
I use images (JPEG, PNG, GIF and BMP) that I took from Internet which consist of students,building and everything that related with FOM. In Photoshop, I will use layering, contrast,color balance for image editing, effect sand all the tools that I've learn in class.


Comment:
The size of the picture that I found! They are very small. I'm planning to go out and take the pictures on my own. So that, I can get the picture that I exactly want.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Quickly show me how much work you have done. Where are your references?

Unknown said...

Where is your Tutorial 4? No entry = 0%