Thursday, November 27, 2008

The Making of Assignment 1 - Malaysia Truly Asia

This is my step-by-step for this assignment.

Firstly. I edited the color of the first picture. But I only edited the blue and cyan using Hue/ Saturation mode. This is to enhance the sky - blue color.


And then I use lasso tool to take this image and bring it to the main document. I set the feather to 35 px to get smooth edges.


And as for this photo, I use magic wound to get rid of the sky around the kite. I also duplicate the layer, and the used Gaussian blur for the bottom layer to make those layer blend well.


For the text, I used Malaysian flag and make clip of the text so that I get the pattern of the flag on the text.



Finally, I stroke around the postcard to make some border.


And this is the outcome!


No comments: